Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Larson Weekend

All the Larson Family minus Paul was up last weekend.  It started off with rain on Friday when just the Floms were up.  Sat and Sun were very sunny and Monday was very rainy again so I guess we were pretty lucky.  Here's Ellen with Gracie who is just learning to walk.  It was fun to watch her.  She's such a happy pleasant baby!
Ellen's favorite cat is Maisy.  She also happens to be the hardest to catch!  Carly likes kitties too but at a distance.
Royce snapped this of us Sat afternoon.  We got this at Costco and it's perfect just for lounging although it's great behind the jet ski too.

Mom taught Carly how to play badminton and they played for close to 2 hours I bet!  I made them pose here.  I have lots more pictures to post.  Shari and Carly stayed til Tuesday morning.  Ellen stayed with me and we're having fun together just the two of us.  Later I will bring her back to Keewatin and spend a few days up there too.  We have a full day ahead of us in Elbow so I'd better get ready to go.  Ellen is going to help at the Bargain Bazaar today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new photo on the blog. It has a "life is easy" feel to it.

See you tomorrow. Our hosue has been pretty quiet without Ellen here.

Shari

Anonymous said...

I love your new photo at the top of your blog!
Danette

Anonymous said...

Where's Toni?