Sunday, December 3, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It was very nippy out there today but my window box had been waiting long enough.
This is the way I usually decorate it. I'll add white lights and that will be it, well maybe a bow. The old ladder is a recent acquisition. I debated between this option and bringing it into the TV room and putting throws on the rungs. Maybe in January I'll bring it in. The TV room is the coldest room in our house so it will be useful. The buck and doe have been placed back outside and that is it for the outside decoration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Ellen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

I am going to see if this works. Thanks.I like all of your pictures. They are so restful and peaceful. Look forward to the next ones. You are doing a great job.