Saturday, October 16, 2010

We're enjoying the wonderful temps here, couldn't believe we hit 80's again last weekend. Most of my pots are put away but there are a couple that still have pretty healthy blooming plants so those remain out. The porch is full of yard furniture and I strung new white lights up on the pergola. I'll add the snowflakes when I find them! Most of the leaves are down now so it won't be long before they are all cleaned up. Lots of time to get fall chores done this year! Greg and Melissa picked up the kids on Friday after school. Melissa is all set up in Fergus so that will be much easier for all of them.
I'd better find something for supper, maybe pasta with some of the pesto I froze this fall. Hope you are having a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think after teaching you should get a job as a photographer. You take excellent pictures! Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ann! Laurie