Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pretty things

I'm off to a bad start in February with the blog.  Kind of a busy week getting ready for conferences on Thursday night.  On Monday, Annette, Becky and I had a wonderful evening at Shirley T's house.  Shirley made a tasty chicken casserole and the rest of us brought a side dish.  It had been way too long since all of us had been together and I for one had such a nice time.  Shirley's house is so lovely.  I will have to take photo's the next time I'm there so you can see for yourself.  It's been 3 years since her fire I think.   
  I love the kitchen pictured above.  One of my favorite things is the bag hanging on the chair-it came from Target according to the owner a couple of years ago-darn it.
Primroses are so darn cute-I usually buy them this time of year at Home Depot.  These unfortunately, are not mine.
What a fun and pretty idea! Juju candy hearts would be pretty.  I may have to go to the BB this week and try to find something for the paras in my room or maybe our wonderful school secretary.  Of course, I could probably find items in my own cupboard-it's just that I get attached! :)

No comments: