Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gardening Inspiration



I was looking at Andy's website and ran across this gorgeous house and gardens. Sadly, the owner passed away, Ken Anderson, who owned a nursery and hostas were his expertise. He developed new varieties too. The nursery is for sale with the property. Mom and I used to go there often but it's been a couple of years now since I was there. Aren't these pictures stunning? I need to add more impatiens & begonias for color along borders like they have done or put elevated pots among the hostas. I'm still planning on doing red and pinks. The hostas are just beginning to poke up, if we get some rain in the next 48 hours that would be very welcome. I can't wait!




These pictures are just breathtaking! It looks like they were taken at the Arboretum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did we ever figure out who had the biggest hostas?

WJS

Laurie said...

Not me, I hope! :)