Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feeling Crafty...

I bought three small bags of felt this summer for less than $3 total and recently found a tutorial for these flowers on Pinterest. I made a green one too. I think they would be cute on headbands for little girls or bags for big girls. They are very easy and I plan to try one with regular fabric maybe a print. Cutting and glue gun was all that was required.
The felt flowers are glued on the back and came from the dollar store in a packet of goodies. There are metal flowers that are bunched together for three dimensional look in front. Just something new I tried, inspired by a picture in a magazine. It's small, 3x5.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I recently took a class on making flower pins with metal zippers. I have made 4 of them now-all a bit different and fun to add to a jacket or vest.