Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hanging in there

We're just hanging out this evening. Maisy jumps through this stool several times per day. Sometimes she stops and hangs in the middle for awhile. She did it long enough for me to grab my camera this time.
The wind is really howling out there tonight. So far, we're only getting some rain. I'm not really looking forward to winter but the snow would make things look much prettier around here. I've been putting up some Christmas decor but no tree yet. Usually I have it up by now. My kitchen window box is empty too. It's one of my favorite things to decorate for Christmas. I'll post a picture when that's done. We got our first Christmas card today and it wasn't from the person who usually is in first place. With that card I guess the holidays are officially here. Merry Christmas! Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maisy is so cute in this picture!
Carly wants to buy her.
I wish I could have her too.
-Your neice,Ellen

Anonymous said...

Me again! Looking at that picture of Maisy makes me miss her.She's sooooo cute! I can't wait to see her again!

Ellen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~