Monday, November 27, 2006

Thrift Stores


I had to get my hair cut and highlighted after school today. While I was in Fergus I was able to hit two thrift stores. I found two great kids' books, another about Gettysburg and one wonderful Pyrex teapot. It's the only one I've ever seen with this cute round shape. I'm brewing tea as I'm blogging. The Gettysburg book is a great find as Dan and I visited the battlefield site while in DC this August. We both agreed that it was the highlight of our trip. Dan will be pleased with this find unlike the china he's used to me lugging home. Oh, and about the haircut...I had 5 inches off the back! Hard to believe it was that long. I'm back to my angled bob and I went darker for winter. One last thing, I changed the comments so that anyone can comment, not just members. I'm learning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie!

This is so cool! I will check in often. I can't wait to see your hair. Talk to you soon!

Lynn

jen said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I enjoy reading your comments. You are a wonderful blogger! Have a great weekend...
Jen