Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back in Time


This was the last day I took pictures of the yard this fall, early October I think. It's going to be a long time before we step out the door and see green again. Today, the wind continues to blow and it was -7 with the windchill at noon. The poor kids had to go outside as -10 is our cutoff. They were not happy campers when they came in. I would have had them stay inside but it's not my call. I did tell them that on Fridays this winter they can stay in the classroom and read over their recess as an option. I have a lot of bookworms in my class this year so they're excited about that. Back to the photo...I painted the service door on the garage red this summer and it made such a big difference. I didn't know they were called "service doors" until we had them installed. Hope you are keeping warm. Happy Birthday, Jen!!!! Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty!

Anonymous said...

That's also a very pretty picture.
-Ellen