Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tim & Deb


Tim and Deb had a retirement party on Saturday at UMM and then headed to our place.  We had a great time with them and Mollie and Tootsie were good little dog guests too.  This boat cruised by right after a gorgeous sunset.  I love silhouettes.  This may be my next blog header, the boat not the HE MEN down below.
Sunday's weather was gorgeous and we took the boat out for it's maiden voyage, with us anyway since it is a couple of years old.  Dan and Tim show off their spring physiques and Dan just blends right in with the clouds.  
There were a lot of fishing boats out but Tim had little luck from shore.
This was the first boat ride for the pugs and they slept almost the entire time.
These are both great pictures of Tim and Deb!  I think the one below is especially nice of Deb.  Does anyone know how to send pictures via Mac so that recipients can use them?
I have some more pictures to post from the rest of weekend with the Hallorans and Berknesses but don't have those pictures downloaded yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great weekend! It would be hard to pick a favorite part cuz everything was special! The pictures are nice, reminds me I need a new camera. The dogs were so tired they slept the whole way home, they had a good time too! Deb

jen said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a fun weekend. Today was my last day of work, I am flying out tomorrow to join Eric and the girls in Denver for Rene's wedding.

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Pugs are my favorite!