Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

We didn't have our party today, like the 6th grade did, we're waiting until the REAL day on Monday. My students planned another fun party. It's our last official class party. Our last conference was just wrapped up this past Monday. It's nice to have them done with.
I love these old fashioned cookies, what are they called?? I have these little pastry bags, purchased about 200 or more at a rummage sale many years ago. I rarely see them. Does anyone know where I can purchase them when I run out?
This little wall collage is just my cup of tea!

Vintage cookbooks, garlic?, and rosemary in a hobnail cup-sigh.....

1 comment:

Karen said...

I recently downloaded the candy tags thinking I may have a chance to use them. I think I will bake some treats for my office coworkers and use them up. Regarding the little bags-I think you might be able to find them on the Martha Stewart website. Otherwise just googling baking supply sites also.

I love the picture of the rustic island you posted.