Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stormy Day

Another stormy day in Minnesota-perfect for staying under the cozy blankets or baking something yummy. Tonight we are having the salmon chowder that Royce and family gave us at Christmas. I think Mom and Dad are having theirs tonight too. It seems like the perfect kind of day to have it.
I have tomorrow off as a comp day for parent teacher conferences.

Nancy and kids, Mom and Dad left last night to avoid the storm instead of going this morning. Good to know that everyone is home safe. Kind of a lazy day around here, could be more of the same tomorrow except that Dan will be working so no internet for me. It's not a bad thing.

Good night-stay warm!

1 comment:

Karen said...

The cake looks yummy...to bad my scale is telling me to back off or I would make some right now.