Sunday, September 12, 2010

Around the house...


Close-up/new drapes
I found the almost perfect drapes for our living room at the Bargain Bazaar on Saturday. If they were longer they'd be perfect as I like them to go up to the ceiling. It brings your eye up and makes your room seem bigger. But for just $12 for 4 of them, I can live with these. I love the color and the pattern. They've been bare since the remodel and I've just been keeping my eye out for something.
The other pair went behind the French doors. I had older curtains here and they were gold. Now you can see that I need some door knobs!
Fall is on its way! These two trees are always the first to lose their leaves. Beautiful Saturday and Sunday here after a very rainy week.
Hope you got a little nap time in your weekend!

No comments: