Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TV Shows

This picture has nothing to do with this post.

Are you excited to watch GLEE tonight? I am!! I've also been taping the new NATE show, it's on Fox Ch 9, and I am so-so on that one. He's had some good interviews but he is really dragging things out to fill out an hour. I'll probably keep recording it but thank goodness for fast forward. We're enjoying Mad Men of course. True Blood is over now and the new season won't be out until next summer! That seems ages away. We watched the debut of Boardwalk Empire on HBO on Sunday and that was excellent! Glad to have a new one. It's starts during prohibition and Jimmy Hoffa is just a young kid right now. I'd better go get some work done so I can turn into a couch potato in an hour. What are you watching at your house this fall?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Since it is raining I will try to watch some new "Martha" shows on the hallmark channel. Also looking forward to a new season of Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I am also going to bring in my new (old) wire display stand and see what uses I may come up with for it.

Anonymous said...

I watched "Border Wars" on Nat. Geo. at 8 last night. It was the first time for me but it was good. It runs for 2 hrs.The borders of TX and AZ. look so desolate and undesirable. Many Mexicans try to cross the border. It rained all day yesterday and it is still raining. This homecoming at JCC> We plat Marshall tomorrow night. Love, Darlene

Anonymous said...

Karen, if you can't find a use for it, I will gladly take it off your hands. ;)

Darlene, it's our Homecoming this week too. Luckily not raining for tonight's game, just a little windy.

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Sunday Night - Mad Men
Monday - nothing
Tuesday - Glee
Wednesday - Modern Family
Thursday - The Office & 30 Rock

We just started watching Modern Family through Netflix. I have a prediction that this might become my new favorite comedy. Food Network used to be my go to station when I'm channel surfing, but there are too many cooking competitions. I especially have grown to hate the cake decorating shows except for the Ace of Cakes.

Shari

Bernie said...

I feel the same way about Nate and his show....too happy? maybe, for me.
I need to get on the bandwagon with Modern Family...on Wed, Oprah has them on her show....