Saturday, September 4, 2010

IPad

This has been occupying much of my spare time lately. It's the base model with 16 GB and so far has met all of my needs. I've learned how to download and remove photos, music too. I can only connect to the internet with wireless but have found that many places have free wifi! That includes my school but so far nobody has been able to access at that site so when they get the bugs worked out I should be able to use it at school too. I used it at workshops to take notes and it has a great organizer/calendar. We synched it to our home email so it's great for checking email away from home too. At home, I like being able to access cooking websites like allrecipes in my kitchen. No more running back and forth to the TV room or need to print recipes. I have to say that I really love my Ipad.

No comments: