Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome to my Classroom

The moose that Jen made for us now resides in my classroom. As soon as you walk in the door you see him and this year I'm making him hold our passes too. The kids like him!
I love finding new books for our classroom. This year I have more time to organize them by authors and subjects as you can see in the following picture.
The tag on the Eiffel tower says that "books can take you anywhere." The tower lights up!
This is the science corner, lots of nature books and the fish tank will go on this shelf too along with some plants.
The Smart Board and I have a new sound system with two microphones-love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your room.Have a great year!

jen said...

I love the moose!! I remember making him ten years ago.....I'm glad he has found a home in your classroom:)

Anonymous said...

Your classroom looks great. Your students are very lucky to have you for their teacher. Ann

Anonymous said...

Your room is AWESOME! Your children are blessed to have you as their teacher!!!
Charice

Laurie said...

Thank you all very much for your nice comments! The kids have been so good this year about putting books back and not messing everything up-like last year! They are such a great group-I'm pretty blessed too!