Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Remodel Pic's

The good,
the bad,
and the ugly!

The Shower
Another view of the shower-the toilet will go to the left. We're having some problems with the floor right now. It's 2 inches off level wise and they are concerned the heavy leveling concrete will eventually drop and then our tile will crack up. Not sure what they will do but hopefully it will be resolved this week. I am starting to get a good visual of what the bathroom will end up looking like, lots of white but at least it should all match.
View from the laundry.
View from the laundry and you can see the walk in closet area too.
Laundry door
Laundry room
It looks like the floor dips in this photo but it doesn't!
I am loving this blue and using it often. This book shelf is the very first new piece of furniture I bought. It was a few months after I started teaching in 1986 and I bought it at Arnquist's Furniture, so it's practically an antique now. :) I think it's going to be perfect in this room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, It's always the worst just at the end. When you get to tackling the bad just call and I will come and help if you wish. the good looks fantastic. I am having trouble envisioning it all, so can't wait to see. Kris

Anonymous said...

What you have finished looks great! What you are working on will look just as good. I love the blue!

Shari

Laurie said...

Thank you, Kris & Shari! Kris, you should come over for coffee this week when you are done with your route. I bought cookies & pumpkin bread at the Bazaar!