Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Remodel Update

Sorry no pictures, my rechargeable batteries on my camera lost their last ounce of strength.
Last week was such a slow week, but this week, we are in high gear again. We have 9 new white craftsman style doors looking very at home in their new spots. The door trim is mostly finished and the windows get theirs tomorrow. We had to make a small change with the door trim after school but it's looking just right now. These little tweaks and decisions drive me crazy because they can make a big difference.

On Thursday & Friday, the laminate floors go in the TV and living room. Those rooms will be pretty much complete at that point after they put the baseboards in. I am VERY excited to see those floors go in. The crown molding is already in both of those rooms. I can't wait to come home on Friday after school.
We have our EA Fall Drive on Wed so it will be a late night for me. Dan will actually be home from the cities before I will. There will be a lot for him to look at around here.

The Twins are making me nervous. 4-4, I should be painting but really want to sit and watch the game. I have soup going on the stove-a nice cold wet night for that, plus I'll have leftovers for lunch for a couple of days. Beef-veggie, in case you were wondering. :)