Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bag

I made this purse this afternoon, actually I made two of them. One will be a gift, maybe the other one too...we'll see. It's similar to a placemat purse but I used fabric that I found a couple weeks ago at JoAnne's. It's lined with a small brown floral print and has a vintage green button. The top sides are slanted inward so it has kind of a round shape. It should be a fun spring purse. If you are thinking of sewing a bag check out this website for some great inspiration. There are lots of fun sewing projects to check out there. Go to Inspiration and then luscious projects to see all the bags. The lifestyle photo's are neat too. Have a great week & stay warm. Laurie

3 comments:

jen said...

LOVE the purse-Laurie, it's adorable. Tell Dan happy birthday from us tomorrow. We mailed the card Saturday (Courtney had to add a special touch), so it will probably be late. Your blog is so great and I loved the snow pictures from your cross country skiing today-another sport I'd like to try some day:)
Have a great week!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for sharing your special talents with us. I enjoy your blog so much.The pictures are great. Have been thinking about Dan on his special day. We had the same kind of weather. when he was born.Got outside today for the first in time in 2 weeks. So i'm kind of tired tonight.Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie! I love the purse! It's so cute and spring-ish! Say Hi to Dan, it seems like I haven't seen you guys in a long time!!

Tami