Monday, February 5, 2007

Hello out there!

Again, this photo is from last winter after an ice storm. It looks like the lake is open in the background where you see the gray. I was pretty excited tonight to see TWO comments on yesterday's Prince blog. Charice, it was good to hear from you and I'm happy to hear that you're a regular reader. Could you see that I couldn't quite remember how to spell Beedle? It does not seem that long ago that we lived down there. We could do a whole blog just on those memories.
I'm guessing that Darlene wrote the last one but don't know for sure. Darlene you are one of my most faithful blog readers and I often have you in mind when I blog. If you'll sign your name after your comments then I'll know for sure! I hope nobody thinks I'm begging for comments though I do get excited when I get them. I guess a blog is so one sided that it's a fun surprise to hear back from people. I wish each of you had a blog I could visit...Jen I know you're thinking about it! In the Star Tribune they had an article about blogs and said that the average blog has only 1 reader. At that time I figured that I was doing well with about 3 readers. Now I think I have close to ten. So, just for fun here are the people that I think check in now and then and read my blog; Darlene, Ellen, Ann, Jen, Amanda, Charice, Sarah, Andrew, Becky, Jan, Lynn and one kind stranger. So, did I miss anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the style show. I will probably not be wearing most of the new fashions or jewelry.I like the plain stuff but it is nice to keep up on the latest style. Am looking for a new purse and have just about worn out mine. Enjoy your writings.Am home from school,yesterday and today. Have some kind of a bug, so tired and just don't want much of anything. It will pass. Darlene