Saturday, February 3, 2007

Earth Friendly Cleaning

All Purpose Cleaner (Pergo Cleaner)
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1/2 cup water
4 drops of dishwashing soap

Combine all ingredients in a recycled spray bottle. I found this on the internet as a substitute for Pergo floor cleaner. It works better than the Pergo solution in my opinion, as there's no film residue left behind. Nancy found it to be a great window cleaner. Usually, I just use water on my stainless steel but if it's a little grimy I use this. Great for countertops too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading all your handy hints and great recipes. The pictures are so fun I feel like I know you. You must be a fantastic teacher!How lucky those children are to be in your classroom. Looking forward to more recipes,handy hints and pictures.