Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Guys...

Okay, I pulled Ted out of the woodwork with the last photo. Let's see who'll we'll get with this one?! I do think this is a nice picture of Jim and Warren. Dan beat the storm home this evening. This one sounds like it will come with plenty of wind and I really hate that. I'm predicting that we will not have school on Thursday and a late start on Friday, if at all. We're watching the guys in American Idol tonight and they're doing better than last week I think. What really interests me is the show that has it's debut right after Idol, and it's "So you think you know more than a 5th grader!" Or something like that. I think I might...we'll see. The things they come up with! Good night! Laurie

3 comments:

jen said...

Hi Laurie-
That is a nice picture. Courtney's letter this week is "W" so she is taking a picture of uncle Warren for show and tell. Eric's team won tonight, so they play for the District championship either Thursday or Saturday depending on the weather. Tell Dan 'hi.'

Jen

Anonymous said...

I think I will go back into the woodwork now and wait for the bizzard of the century!!!

Emmy Cat said...

Nice picture of Warren and Jim. Thanks Laurie! Have a good day off from school. Alex is also closed today! YAY!