Friday, February 16, 2007

Thrift Finds

Just a few of the goodies I found a couple of weeks ago. Isn't the puzzle delightful? I brought it to our workroom and it's about 80% complete. We have a couple people on staff who are "master" puzzlers. It's a relaxing activity for a few minutes of the day. I don't work on it but enjoy watching the progress. I found another one with a house wren in the garden that will put our minds on spring. My favorite find was the Ann Taylor Loft skirt. I love floral anything so it's perfect. I'm trying to create a little library for the cabin and that's where these books are headed. The puzzles will end up there too. Games are another thing I'm collecting. Almost forgot about the bulldozer vest, that's for Joey. We will see them tonight!! I think Sam had a vest just like this.

No comments: