Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back home






We made it back home! Our flight came in at 6am and we were back in Ashby around 9:30. It was kind of a tiring drive home but we took turns and managed to avoid falling asleep at the wheel. Basically, we skipped sleeping on Friday night as neither of us could fall asleep for more than 30 mn. We unpacked and then slept for about 4 hours then proceeded to do yardwork (mowing mainly) at the house and cabin. We got the lift cover on and got the boat settled into the lift down by the cabin. I randomly picked a few photo's and will post more this week. We had a wonderful week and were very busy the entire time. We packed in as much as we could. I have a lot to share and was going to post earlier but the internet connection wasn't cooperating. Good night!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a wonderful trip! I want to hear more about it!

Laurie, I have to tell you that I enjoy your blog. I have it bookmarked and look at it a couple of times a week.

Take Care-hope to talk with you soon-

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos! It sounds like you had a great time. I look forward to seeing a few more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We're glad you had a good week. Can't wait to hear all about it! Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I felt like I was right there with you.THe pictures were great.Enjoyed your discription of everything.Would you like to go back again sometime?Am home again today.It is hard to get over this stuff.But feeling better as the day goes on.