Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Interior Cabin Shots


I am starting to have some fun! Dan keeps reminding me that it will look bigger if I don't fill up every little space and I know he's right. Kris is finishing up a vintage quilt for the open wall behind the dining room. She has a large collection of unfinished quilts and was very kind to let me pick one out. I picked a throw sized top with lots of greens. Thank you Kris!!
The first cabin party was held today!! Annette, Becky & Shirley came after school for coffee & a light supper. We had such a good time! The first of many happy gatherings I hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cabin looks great! Can't wait to see it! Ann

Anonymous said...

What a terrific job you did on the cabin.You two should go in the business of redoing homes.Dad has been busy moving dirt around the house.He got a truckload of dirt.Hope it works. May be I can get some tiger lillies from Ann. Mine are gone.

jen said...

Mom,
Do you want some yellow roses? I seem to have an abundance this year. I saw your picture in the Pilot-very nice!!

Jen

the tattered nest said...

Hi, I just found your blog! what a dream to have a cabin right down the hill from your house, no long car rides, traffic jams to deal with...we have a cabin near Brainerd Mn and it is about a 21/2 hr. drive...lucky you! just beautiful...