Saturday, May 5, 2007

Tapas Tower

This is the view from the Tapas tower at the Hawaiian Hilton Village where we will be staying next week. I am not counting on an ocean view but who knows! The number there at the front desk, should anyone need to contact us is 808-949-4321. We'll have our cell phones too. We're not really sure if Hawaii is in our phone plan but Dan thinks it is. The website for the hotel if you're interested in checking it out is right here.
I wonder if this is the same tower that Nancy, David & Sophie stayed at? We plan to bike up to Diamond Head, snorkel at Hanauma Bay, tour the Pearl Harbor Memorial, and kayak somewhere. I'd also like to see the zoo that Nancy talked about, maybe visit Chinatown and a couple other marketplaces. If I can find a computer to use, I hope to post on the blog once or twice. Otherwise stay tuned til next Saturday.
This morning, I spent 2 hours in my room cleaning and making some last mn preparations. Things are all set! That was my biggest chore and packing should be a breeze. I have SPF 30, a few swimsuits, lots of casual wear, hats, and the Wells Fargo attire! :) I'm starting to get excited. I still find it hard to believe that we're actually going to Hawaii!
I already bought my 4th graders souvenirs from Oriental Trading, they'll never know. (Bracelets and necklaces)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you can't take us along? It looks like a great place. Have a wonderful time! Ann

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time. A gorgeous beach sounds good to me right now. Last week I was looking at some shells that someone brought back from their trip to Hawaii - they were nice. I hope you'll be able to find a few.