Sunday, October 7, 2007

Crafting with notebooks

Here are 4 notebooks out of 6 that I've been working on this weekend. The notebook on the right is what is under the scrapbook & wallpaper. I bought a stack of them for 12 cents each at Target. It was hard to resist at that price. It's a fun way to use up some of my scrapbooking materials. It's not a very good day for doing anything outside, very rumbly, not much rain just enough to keep things damp. Much cooler here today than yesterday too. I'm getting ready to bake a batch of cranberry almond white chocolate biscotti. I'm using my new Penzey's almond flavoring and it smells very yummy. Hope you had a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look really nice!

Anonymous said...

Cute notebooks! That's a good project for a not so nice day outside! Ann

Anonymous said...

I should start scraping. Have lots of things to use