Thursday, October 4, 2007

Random photo's

This Rival rice cooker is a life-saver! I've been using it since last spring. Tonight I mixed a box of Rice a Roni Parmesan rice with some chicken and steamed some broccoli in the steamer tray at the same time. Prep is about 5 mn, cooking time 20 mn or so and that's it! Well worth the $15 and so many different rice dishes you can whip up from scratch or just use a box.
I've been collecting state plates for the last few years. Shari and now Mom collect them as well. This is Shari's first plate and it's the kind I like. There are many variations. I also like the dessert size and have used some of them down in the cabin.
Doesn't this look like fun?
From another blog not our yard.

Another photo I like from another blog.
The Office is on, gotta run! Target has great Office stuff in their dollar section by the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PHOTO.The roses are just the right touch in the photo. I decorated for Halloween today. It is fun. Like getting my pumpkins out. the kind that don't spoiled.Ihave a cookie jar and lighted pumpkin by batteries that I put on the porch for Trick or Treat night. I have fun decorating my porch thanks to you!!

Anonymous said...

Someone at work gave me an "I <3 Jim" notepad. I really do love Jim. "The Office" has been hilarious this season. I love the hour long episodes.