Friday, October 26, 2007

Sorry....


I took a little blogging break over MEA and extended it through the week. I didn't mean to but I've had some long days sitting out in the woods near the dumpster waiting for my next treasure. At least I know that Shari missed me. That dumpster will soon be gone. They remove it Nov. 1, yet another sign that winter is looming ahead. The photo below is from a couple of weeks ago. Most of our leaves are now gone, well not really gone, just laying on the ground waiting to be raked or sucked up by Brian's Lawncare crew. We decided a few years ago that it was definitely worth it. They are done in less than 2 hours and it's spotless, until the leaves across the road blow back our way anyway.
Did you see the full moon last night? Wasn't it beautiful? I had a great view of it all the way into work this morning too.

I found this collage elsewhere on the web and thought it was very lovely, so I stole it for you to enjoy. I feel like we were robbed of a normal October which is usually a month I enjoy. November had better make up for it.... Have a good weekend! I have some MEA photo's for you later and not from the meetings either.

No comments: