Sunday, November 25, 2007

Miscellaneous stuff

This evening's sunset.
Shadow

Courtney & Kelsey
This photo is over-exposed and my big shadow is in the way.  But ignore that and notice the shadows in the corner and I used a setting called Antique.  You can fade out the color.  I think that will be fun to play with.  
Well, Thanksgiving weekend is drawing to a close.  My parents and Warren, Ann and kids were over last night for dinner.  We had a nice evening.  Did you notice the full moon last night?
Our neighbors were over for the Vikings game today.  Kay and I did not watch as she is not a very big fan and she wanted to discuss the thrift store.  I was fine with that and the game was a blow-out anyway. 
 Earlier in the day I drove into town to open up for the cats at the humane society.  I was happy to hear that three of them, including the one who looks like Ramona, are going to good homes.   We have about 15 cats so we needed to get rid of a few.  That sounds bad, but you know what I mean.
Now, I'm just stressing out over my crown.  I think it's loose again but I'm afraid to jiggle it too much to check.  I'll have to call the dentist and see what's up.  It was loose this summer and he said if it comes loose again we'll have to look at "other options."  That scares me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for supper the other night. It was great! I would like the recipe for the meatballs, even if I'm not Swedish. Also, thanks for everything else. I am enjoying the book! Keep warm, Ann

Martha said...

Hi there, Laurie!

You've visited my blog a couple of times, so I thought I'd pay you a visit and check out your blog. Plus, we bloggers LOVE to have visitors who comment, don't we?!

Your kitty, Shadow, looks just like a kitty I used to have.....beautiful!

I love your blog and I will check in often.

xoxo,
martha