Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving and Big Kitty

Time for dessert!

Yes, it was VERY good, right Jen?!

"I wonder if I could leap into that tree like Skittles?"

Okay, that's enough playing around for one night.  I like the blurred edges on these photo's.  
 For those of you have been worried about my crown, it was glued back in and hopefully it will last longer than 6 months or I'm looking at a new implant/and root removal by an oral surgeon.
  Moving on to more pleasant news, the thrift store will soon be a reality.  We are in need of donations, so if you have items you would like to get rid of, please save them for me.  I will take them at any time as we will be taking items as early as next week.   I think this store will be a good thing for our little town. There are so many people and groups stepping in to help.   We hope to open in January!

No comments: