Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cardinals/Snow


We're getting a lot of snow today like everyone else in Mn I guess.  The first thing I did this morning was to fill the feeders.  It didn't take long for the cardinals to show up.  I snapped these photo's this morning and then did some cropping and special effects.   Our plans for the day are to stay put and dig out tomorrow.  If I'm ambitious I may work on Christmas cards, do a little decorating, maybe some baking.  It's soon time to think about lunch, soup and melts sound good to me.  What are you doing on this snowy day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is quite snowy here as well. Andrew is working. I wonder if they will close the mall or Office Max, etc. I took some butter out to do some baking, Warren is watching football and Sarah is crocheting. This AM I watched the show I was telling you about where they decorate with flea market and garage sale finds. It is called "Find and Design" and is on A and E. Keep Warm! Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie! I LOVE the special effects on the cardinal photos. Just love those cardinals, too. Great shots! After visiting Mom this morning at the Barrett Care Center, we've been staying put. I'm almost hoping all of our events for tomorrow will be cancelled, too, as I have lots I'd like to do around here!See you Mon. Jan