Sunday, December 30, 2007

Opening Soon!

Here's the Open/Closed sign that I made for the Bargain Bazaar.  January 15 is the day the store will open.  There's still a LOT of work to do but there are a lot of hands pitching in so I know everything will work out.  Thanks to Mom, Pam, Shari & Jen for the items you have donated and to those of you have told me you will be donating.  We still have a  big need for children's and teen clothing.  So if you are doing some January cleaning please keep our store in mind.  I plan to work on my closets tomorrow and my kitchen cupboards too!  

2 comments:

Shari said...

I have a box set aside in our house for your thrift shop. A bunch of cookbooks will go into it today. It's ridiculous how many I have and don't use. I can help out on the kids clothes too.

Your sign is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, I have some stuff for the store and also some pegboard hooks and Hangers. When can I drop these off? Kris