Sunday, December 9, 2007

Berkness Party Pictures

Dan hammed it up with Emily for about 3 minutes, thankfully.
Dan & Tim outside, Brrrrr!
Emily & Me
Our official Christmas pose...notice my $30 Ebay dress(originally sold at Nordstroms in the 200 range!) and Cyrus Bazaar jewelry that I purchased a few years ago for 25 cents.  I love that vintage necklace and surprisingly it goes with many outfits.  I wish I knew whose jewelry box it came from.  Dan says he got his sweater from Daytons a few years ago and paid full price.  Oh well.   Oh, and even though you can't see my shoes, they came from Shari's vintage store in Hibbing-Rummage in the Park.
Dan, Jon Hovren & Todd Treml

Tim and Emily have a big Christmas party every year, this was their 5th and our first time to attend.  We had a really nice time!  Kind of fun to get dressed up too.

No comments: