Friday, December 7, 2007

Cold weather & Concert pic's

Fish houses across the lake,  doesn't that image look like the Arctic?  Brrrr.....
Here's my Arctic man after a job well done and only one busted pin on the blower...
The boys in my class hamming it up....
The girls have their turn.

Just a cold Friday night at home and if you've been to our place in the winter you know what I mean.   It is REALLY cold here tonight but we have the fireplace going and it helps if you're sitting RIGHT in front of it.   Tomorrow we are heading to the cities, meeting Warren & Ann, maybe the Floms, hopefully a little shopping and then the Christmas Party at Tim & Emily's.  Sunday, I hope we can hit the Arbor Shoppes on the way home.  Only 2 more of weeks of school before Christmas vacation.   That's going to go fast.  I'm almost done Christmas shopping, how about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjot your blog so muvh. Thanks. Not much going on here. Very cold. We kept the kdgt. in all day . The 1st-5th went outside. At least the sun was shining. we had dale and Bob Howard over for supper last night. I told them that was my plate of cookies for them. Haven't done any baking.