Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

I forgot what blog this came from but the image appeals to me so I saved it for a day when I didn't have many images to post.  I'd like to step inside and I'm sure the cat is allowed inside too.  I love a simple little farmhouse...that's what it reminds me of anyway.
We're doing Secret Santa at school again this year.  We took a 4 year break because people were losing interest and creative ideas.   We have 24 signed up this year, which is about half of our entire staff.  I made this for my secret santa, she doesn't read my blog so it's okay.  Our rule is to start after Thanksgiving but of course there are people who still haven't begun gifting and then people tell me that they're not getting anything since I'm in charge of the SS sign up list.  I wonder who these deadbeat Santa's are.  I'm going to pay attention when they're revealed at our SS party.  Why sign up if you don't plan to do anything.  Same problems 4 years later.

We got a few more inches today.  I thought we'd let out early but it never got that bad and then it actually quit around 3.  I had freezing rain on the way home and that wasn't fun on the windshield.  A late start would be wonderful but I don't think that is going to happen either.  Don't you hate it when you get home from work and it's dark?  I don't even get to enjoy the birds but I know they've been there!    

I'm going to work on some Christmas cards and watch Hollis Woods, it was a Hallmark movie on Sunday and I recorded it to watch while Dan is away.  Some Hallmark movies are way too sappy but this one looks good.  Have you read the book?  I haven't.  Have a good evening!

No comments: