Monday, November 19, 2007

Oprah on Tuesday

Oprah's Favorite Things Show will be aired on Tuesday. It was filmed somewhere in Georgia this year. It's always fun to see how excited the audience is when they realize they're on the favorites show and will be getting all that great stuff. One year she had an audience of teachers for this particular show and that was very neat to see. I am enjoying the pleasures of taping shows again now that we are set up for that with the new TV. It's just like TIVO and I am loving it.
It was a gorgeous sunny day here, close to 50. I left school as soon as possible so that I could do a little outdoor decorating. I picked a bunch of dogwood, some plant with a huge seed pod, and another plant with some feathery plumes. Sorry I don't know my wild plants like I should but I do know how to identify poison ivy and that's the important thing. Well, before I knew it, it was getting dark. The lighted deer are out and I put an old artificial tree in front of the garage since there's an outlet right there. All that's left is to cut some pine branches and the outside decor is complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your Chicago and winter decoraton pictures. HOPE TO GO THERE SOMEDAY.I want to put lights on the evergreen tree by the garage.We now have an outside outlet after 40 years.Today was our last day of school. The kids were wild.Hope they settle down after Thanksgiving.