Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2008 American Idol


My early prediction is this kid...David Archuleta.  I missed his performance last week.  He sang "Imagine" tonight and it was one of the better performances I've heard on Idol.  He seems like a very neat kid and the girls are in LOVE with him judging by the reaction in the audience.    Only 16 years old too.  The guys I liked last week didn't do so great tonight.  I'm not very impressed with the girls this year.
On another note, I made something new for supper this evening, fish tacos.  I enjoy them in restaurants so thought I'd give it a try.  Very easy and good!  There are recipes all over the internet so I'm not going to post a recipe.  Since I'm not married to a fisherman I used Alaskan Pollack from the freezer section and fried that up in a pan with fry magic.  I'm having leftovers for lunch at school tomorrow too.  Good night!  Laurie

No comments: