Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping

Mom and I are meeting Nancy in St. Cloud tomorrow to do a little Christmas shopping and lunch. I don't have a lot to shop for so not a lot of pressure. Both of our families focus more on just getting together now.

My tart cookies did not come out of their little tins very well. It may be a LONG time if I ever make them again. I must put mints on my list for tomorrow so I can make Dan's new favorite cookies.

It was a very fast week at school! Can't believe it's Friday already. My staffing had a very desirable outcome this morning. Thank goodness!!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew your meeting would go well. Sometimes the problems are so big that the solutions are obvious. O think this was one of those cases. Have fun shopping. It's ok that you guys didn't invite me because I had other plans anyway. :/

Shari

Anonymous said...

Hey Shari-
It would have been nice to have you there but we didn't think you were up for a 3 hour drive. I know you are kidding but we did miss you.
Laurie