Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hanging in there!

For those of you who have been worrying about me, I am feeling much better and will be going to school tomorrow. Just laid low today, took a nice long nap, made dinner and am watching the Oscars now even though I earlier said I wasn't really that interested. Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin are quite the funny pair. Remember when I told you I saw two movies this year? Well, I forgot about Julie and Julia so that makes 3!!
No, we didn't get another cat, this image is from Farmgirlfare.com which is just a wonderful blog. Lots of great rural pictures and recipes. It's on my side bar if you want to check it out. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,

I'm glad that you are feeling better. We need to talk and catch up soon! I miss you.
Charice