Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Did you catch the sun today? It made a rare appearance here for most of the day. Since I have no windows, I felt a class walk was in order. We walked out to the nature sanctuary for the first time and I am wondering why we never did this last fall? Too busy and overwhelmed I guess. This spring, we'll take our books up the hill and enjoy the sunshine and migrating birds who will surely fill the marsh with their songs. It was a little muddy today but not too bad. It was a great way to fill 20 minutes and I think it was good for the kid's spirits too. :)
Vegas is coming up soon!!! We're staying at the Encore and the Huelle's will be on the same property at the Wynn. Temp's should be in the 70's with plenty of sunshine. My fake tan has been applied and is terribly horrid looking and sticky at the moment. Hopefully, this is temporary!
Time to watch the Idol results. I was very disappointed to lose my Lilly last week. I'm not voting (yet) so I'm partly to blame I suppose. I thought most of the guys and gals were very good last night-personal favorite was Siobahn.
Spring begins on Saturday, I always know as it's Shari's birthday. What a nice day to have your birthday! Have a good one Shari! And Happy Spring to everyone!!!

No comments: