Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever?



Do you have it yet?
I'm getting there...
Students are starting to get on each others nerves more thus getting on my nerves more! Thoughts of spring and eventually summer fill me with hope & cheer! Some schools are on spring break about now and there is a reason-we're tired out- we all need a break. Sadly, we don't have a spring break. Dan and I do have a mini vacation planned in the near future to Las Vegas, so that is a very cheering thought as well.
The days are getting longer, pheasants all over the place, skunks out and about, ice has melted from our sidewalk, gravel roads are getting slushy, chickadees are calling their spring call, cats are shedding big-time, fish houses are off the lake, Easter items for sale in stores-yes, spring is on its way!
Hang in there!
(I will too.)

No comments: