Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Reading

I am very excited about our Book Club's summer/fall selections! Nancy suggested The Help and we are starting with this one in June. Two other members have read it already but are happy to read it again. It has over 2,000 ratings on Amazon and 4 1/2 stars-pretty good!

Have you heard of Sarah's Key? It's getting superb ratings all over the net.
It's going to be sad.


Mom and Nancy both enjoyed this one. Mom picked up the second at the Bargain Bazaar for just 50 cents.


I have read Olive Kittredge and liked it, didn't I lend it out to someone in my family? Did you enjoy it?? I look forward to reading this one again in September.

We're also reading a book called Alice based on Alice in Wonderland. I don't know much about that one.

Let me know if you have read any of these books or have other good suggestions for my club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We read Sarah's Key for my book club. Not that great....I have it if you want to read it. It's fast.