Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Bathroom

Everything is ready to go here!
I wasn't sure how I was going to address the privacy issue and still let in natural light. I decided I would try hanging up some tea towels that I would cut and sew. Instead, I found these at K-mar from their new Country Living line. They look just like the old embroidered towels and are all ready to use. They had a lot of cute stuff in that line. I bought some big wonderfully soft white towels for 7.99 there too. Cute vintage bathrugs, but none matched my decor. Check it out next time you're near a K-mart.
The lights and mirrors are from Home Depot. I'm very happy with the results here and didn't have to spend a lot of cash either.
The faucets also came from HD's Price Pfister line.
Here's an angle in our shower that you haven't seen yet. We're getting another (longer) arm for the shower head.

No comments: