Monday, November 23, 2009

Making up for lost time

Since it's been over a week since I last posted, I feel a need to make up for it. These are just some random pictures I've collected just because they spoke to me. This horse has a nice life, don't you think? The opening in the branches reminds me of the path to the beach at Captiva. No horses there though.

Big Kitty waits patiently. She looks like she's planning something naughty though!

Sorry, there aren't any new remodel pictures. Not a lot going on. The insulation will be blown in next week above the kitchen and under the new bathroom. We decided to add new countertops in the kitchen and that goes in next Monday. Then we will have to pick out tiles for the backsplash. We picked out a neutral granite with cream, brown and a little black. The sink is a little different but I will let the picture show that. We were going to wait and do it later but Dan convinced me that we should just do it now and enjoy it....it didn't take a lot of arm twisting!

No comments: