Friday, November 27, 2009

Painting Progress

The green that you see in the living room is now the color of our dining room. It's called Dusty Olive from HD and I really like it! I decided it was time for the yellow that we've had for years, to change and thought using the same color would tie the rooms together or help the flow. I think it worked! The reds and yellows that I have in my decorating really pop against the green. After painting all the green, I moved back to painting the wainscott paneling white. I will finish the DR tomorrow and then hopefully can decorate some of the spaces and share a few pictures with you.
We had a very nice Thanksgiving down in SF at Tim and Deb's house. The turkey was delicious along with everything else. Learned how to play a new game called Imagine If & that was a lot of fun for all ages. We had beautiful traveling weather both ways. Decided to take advantage of the Home Depot in SF and picked up the green paint, not bad there but Target was pretty crazy! We needed to get cat food and while Dan was getting that, I managed to find a cute circle rug for the entry for 19.99! You will see it in a photo later. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: