Sunday, November 15, 2009

Upstairs Bedroom

I am heading up here in a few minutes to finish painting. Can you tell it's a very pale shade of blue? It's hard for me to see it as I'm painting it. I am itching to decorate this room, so I guess I'd better paint it. I'll post an after in the next week I hope. We have conferences again on Monday night, looking forward to being done with that.
Warren, Ann & Andrew came over for dinner last night. It's fun to be able to entertain again-slowly returning back to normalcy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmer painted Dano's room the same deep blue as the living room on the main level. It's very pretty, but makes the room look smaller with that King sized bed in there! Now for some new drapes all over the house, none of them match the painting that's been done in the last year. Sam and Miranda helped put some clear lights on the bushes by the front door today, better now than when it's below zero and snowing in a few weeks!! :)