Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures

This is my favorite room in the remodel. I spend a lot of time here in front of the fireplace correcting papers, reading or just warming up!
The sunset tonight was spectacular!
The new blog header is from tonight's sunset too.
Here's a close-up of the juniper greens and berries. It works very nicely with the red in the dogwood. It was a good afternoon to collect greens and decorate. I had grades to enter which I did right away this morning, just to get it out of my mind. The painting and priming on my list will just have to wait for another day.
Dan and I closed up the cabin today. The plastic is over the doors and we raked in grass seed over the damaged area. We'll have to wait and see what happens next spring. It's nice to have that all done even if it is sad to officially close the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice. Will be nice to see it sometime. We made clam chowder the other night with 1/2 of the AK clams. It turned out really good. Maybe I'll save the rest of the clams for a Cyrus chowder meal.

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Gorgoeus photos! That sunset is spectacular!