Monday, July 19, 2010

Anderson pictures

Here's another picture that Uncle Mike added to the genealogy book and it was labeled "Anderson kids on porch." It must be a picture of all the cousins on whose porch I am not sure but I like it! I can see Mom (stripes) in front I believe, Joanne back to her right, Jeanette in the matching stripe behind Mom. JoAnne really looks like her daughter Carrie here. Who else can you identify?
Here's a nice picture of Mom when Royce and Lynn were visiting.
Grandma and Grandpa (Artys & Elmer) Anderson posing here with their first 6 of 11 children. Audrey is in front of Grandma, Elmer Jr to her right, JoAnne tilting her head, Mom would be the blondie in front, Jeanette looking down? and Mary would be the baby. Did I get that right, Karen and Kris? I think Audrey looks like Karen in this picture. Fun to see the family resemblances shine through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures Laurie. I have at my house a rough draft of the book that Brenda and Mike put together. it is amazing! If you want a look come on over. The actual book is 20.00 and you need to contact Brenda and Mike to order a copy. I think everyone will want to do this. They are really to be commended fot the work they put into this.

Karen said...

I am going to order one asap.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I definitely would love to see it and am sure I will be ordering one, sounds like a very good price.
Laurie