Saturday, July 10, 2010

July Photo's

The orioles have been visiting the jelly feeders with their young.



Rachel & Josef (visiting from Albuquerque) and Joel & Amanda spent a few days at the cabin this week. Dan, Joel & Josef are Jackson HS classmates. We enjoyed having them down there and getting to know R & J better. I especially enjoyed the girls afternoon in Fergus thrift shopping and having lunch. We stopped at the BB on the way back. I have had great luck finding books for my classroom collection-starting to think about how I will organize them next year.
We are very pleased with the new Costco screen tent we purchased recently. It's very easy to put up and more importantly, take down when storms approach. We hope this one may last a few years. I have saved a lot of netting if anyone has a purpose for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Oriole picture. It looks like a professional photo. When I was at Pete's yesterday they had a huge grape jelly display with a picture of an Oriole that said "Orioles love grape jelly".

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Wow, tht Oriole photo is amazing!